The blog home of speaker and writer Mindy von Atzigen

The blog home of speaker and writer Mindy von Atzigen I am a lover of words, Jesus, and His church. I am also a wife, a mom, and a friend. I hope you'll consider me yours...

A Thankfulness Perspective

10,487 days have passed since I asked Jesus Christ to be my Savior...I am thankful for every day that He has made me more like Him.

6,040 days have passed since I said "I do" to the man who makes my soul complete...I am thankful for every day that has made me love him more.

5, 582 days have passed since I became a mother...I am thankful for every day that has seen children grow under my care.

Just 1,285 days will pass before our oldest will graduate from high school...I am thankful for every day he spends under this roof.

Just 3,476 days will pass before our youngest will graduate from high school...I am thankful for every day there are birds in this nest.

I am thankful for now.  For this moment.  For this good day.


"This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."  - Psalm 118:24



Author's Note:  To calculate your own days of thankfulness, click here.