The blog home of speaker and writer Mindy von Atzigen

The blog home of speaker and writer Mindy von Atzigen I am a lover of words, Jesus, and His church. I am also a wife, a mom, and a friend. I hope you'll consider me yours...

Creating the Love Spark, Day 9

My husband and I love art.  We've purchased countless pieces as gifts for each other through the years and even had a couple commissioned that said exactly what we wanted to say.  Our home and offices are full of works of art that have become works of heart.

It's a way to say, "I love who you are."

It's a way to say, "I see who you are becoming."

It's a way to say, "I am grateful for the gift of you."

What gift do you give that speaks those things to your spouse?  It doesn't have to be art, it could be anything that will communicate your heart to the one you love most.

And whatever work, time, or money it takes to speak the language of love is completely worth it.  It is, after all, the only language worth speaking.