The blog home of speaker and writer Mindy von Atzigen

The blog home of speaker and writer Mindy von Atzigen I am a lover of words, Jesus, and His church. I am also a wife, a mom, and a friend. I hope you'll consider me yours...

Creating the Love Spark, Day 4

Creative dating is something young couples usually do, but married couples often forget about.  While it's a nice treat, dinner and a movie can become the old stand-by that fails to communicate the excitement that still lies within your heart for your spouse.


Our creative dates used to stem from the fact that we had no money.  Now, they don't occur out of budget necessity, but rather from the need to say, "I still think you're worth my time and creative energy."


Even if you're not by nature an overly creative person, you can still invest thought, research, and effort into your dates with your spouse.  It's helpful to remember you don't have to re-invent the wheel, you just have to drive the car.  Log on to this site for some inspiration.